Friday, December 24, 2010

O CHRISTMAS TREE

or at least that's what they're supposed to be...oops...sorry...should be writing a post...not singing...

so....am i the only one that never seems to use things for their intended purpose?...i mean...i'm pretty sure that when martha stewart whipped up these felt pennants....

 
that she wasn't thinking trees for christmas cards!...lol...well...sorry martha...but that's what i used 'em for!....

 
but i did manage to use this stamp sentiment from papertrey ink the correct way....i'm not a total loose cannon!...

 
yeah...my card my might on the simple side...but it doesn't need to be complicated to get my message across...which is wishing everyone a merry christmas!....

12 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Love these cards. Merry Christmas to you too!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Merry Christmas Carrie! Super cute card btw! :)

Ruthie

Amy said...

I love it! I bet if it had occurred to Martha, she'd have used them that way!

Kim said...

Love it!!
Merry Christmas:)

Summer said...

That's a really cute idea! TFS Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Bunnyfreak said...

What a creative idea. I love the card.

Scrappy Mel said...

They are perfect for Christmas trees! Adorable card!

My family and I made our giltter ornaments on Thrusday - we had a blast and they turned out great! Even my husband complemented on how he liked them, LOL!

I hope that you are having a FABULUOS Christmas! :)

Snowmanlover said...

Carrie, I just love your way of thinking!!!

lisbonlioness said...

This must be one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! Merry Christmas!

Jarna said...

Cute yet simple.

icraft2create.com said...

I LOVE the simplicity of your card! Sometimes the simplest ones are the best. Merry Christmas!

DonnaMundinger said...

Perfect! So simple and clean. Looks like it came out of Cards Magazine! Fabulous! An extremely belated Merry Christmas (well, not really since its still Christmas at my house, LOL) and Happy New Year to you! xxD

Related Posts with Thumbnails